SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Life with Little Ones...

Recently we have had the privileged to hang out with some of our favorite kiddos. It seems that when the nanny's are sick (or have children that are) we get the opportunity to enjoy some of the cutest kids at our home! Elise and Josiah are always more than willing to help our and look forward to the next visit from our guests.




Here, Elise and Olivia are being "Supergirls" helping out baby Anna with all of her reading needs.



The weather was ideal for some playtime outside, so the kids and I enjoyed the backyard...Grady was all smiles as usual. He and Elise would race the cars down the slide.

Some more reading time for Miss Anna, and just some good old fashioned cuddle time with Elise. How could we not have another baby? The kids are so thrilled to take part in the lives of little ones, but it may be different when they are around ours 24 hours a day!
And when our company left, we had a little fun on our own to finish the day.