SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A moment to share precious moments...

Last post: January 6, could that really be true? Unfortunately my computer does have a better grasp on time than I do, so I must admit that it has been a while since the last post. Feeling the urge to share the events in our lives, I will gasp no more, but will rather get to the pictures that encompass some of the life lived lately.

First we have Elise's doll station. For a few months before Christmas she had located this toy in a magazine, and every time we recieved the magazine she would say She cherishes it, and the 10 babies that usually cram on to it for bath time.
We have seen our fair share of cold weather here this year, but a new experience for me and the children was the outdoor ice skateing rink. The boys lasted a lot longer than us girls...


After one good ground cover of snow, the kids and I made some snowsculptures...they are supposed to be self-sculptures of what the kids think they look like. I am not sure if Josiah truly envisions himself with a mustache....or if that is in the future.

Biscuit also enjoys the snow, this last time it snowed I had let her outside and forgot about her. After about 2 hours and 2+ inches of additional snow, I went to go get my puppy....she was chomping onto a freshly fallen tree branch and had 2+ inches of snow on her coat. She couldn't have been more happy.


We enjoyed making our Valentine's day cokies and eating them. For dinner that night we had Fondue, you can see by the kids faces how much it was enjoyed!


Well, that is all for today's documentation. I have a date with my

love and our laundry! Till next time:)