SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day....

of the Zipfy, that is! All I asked for Christmas this year was a shiny, speedy Zipfy luge. People were shocked at my request for 2 reasons I think: 1. I am 30. 2. this state is not known for having weather cold enough to freeze. But I knew that the opportunity would arise, and if not this year, maybe next. To my wonderful surprise we awoke to an unexpected blanket of snow thickly covering our backyard.
So without further introduction, here are the first runs of the Zipfy!

Elise is plowing through the fresh snow.
Josiah and Elise smoothing a path.

Just these two, but I am sending these photos now, because I am pretty sure that I will have my hands full of wet clothes in a few minutes when the kids come in!