SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January Events....

A few things that I guess I had not posted yet, but should have were the miscellaneous events in January. Titus continues to grow, and he is a smiling one. He has never met a stranger yet.

Elise had her first dance and ballet recital. She had really enjoyed these classes, and so she is in the class again this semester. Here she is with her 'team' of girls and her wonderful teacher Miss. Andrea.


Josiah received a gold metal in Karate, he really enjoyed his lessons but has decided to take basketball, baseball and soccer at the YMCA this Spring/summer.





Here my two big kids have made their first ginger bread homes...they are covered in big sweets! They both enjoyed the creating, and especially the eating.



Titus is a blessing, he often resorts to naps on the go because of all our activity! Here is my sweet one in a cat nap.