SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Monday, June 1, 2009

A few fun days...

Ah...how nice the weather has been. We have been spending every moment outdoors that we can. Titus starts out on his blanket, but is soon elsewhere.



Josiah seems to involve a physical element into our day, this time we use lightsabers.



And Elise has been busy setting up 'camp' for the dolls that Mimi had sent her and I for mother's day. These dolls are like the ones that my sister and I used to play with, and so now Elise and I are enjoying all the social scenes with them.

The tent and bedding....

A c0mfortable hammock....




breakfast.....


And return home in time for tea.


My little one just hanging out, wondering why mom is always pointing that camera at him!