SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 3rd of July!


We are blessed to know so many people with so many gifts and abilities. I think that is one of my favorite parts of being involved in the church, the diversity of members. One of our good friends happens to be the PT for the Railhawks professional soccer team. Lizzy invited us to a game, and boy were we glad to take her up on that invitation! The game was on Friday night, under stadium lights. It reminded me of high school games! Thank you so much for a memorable night!
Here is our favorite Railhawk star of the night, Lizzy!
Front row seats with good friends Rev. Pat and Paul, Lizzy's father and husband.
Elise liked "Swoops" the team mascot.
Titus was thrilled with the first firework show he has seen!
The five of us, after one great night. (thank you Evan for the photo)