SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Shots from our travels...







Here go Mimi and Papa down the slide with all their grandchildren. It was a great time seeing all the kids interact like best friends would. And they all adore their Mimi and Papa!













We also enjoyed some time with the Stewarts. The highlight was playing with them at the Pump it Up gym where all the toys are inflatable and fun to romp on! Here are the girls and the next shot is of the boys. Michael, Christy and I had a little competition to see who could go the fastest through the obsticle course...I lost every time. They raced a couple times, I think Michael won best of three.


Here we are in Spring-town visiting the family. Grandpa is healing wonderfully from his surgery. Michael had a few days of fun and a few of demolition to get ready for a new bathroom to be installed. Men at work!

We went for a quick walk to the pond down the street and up a few hills from Grandma's house. The kids enjoyed it....





But Michael did take on the weight of the kids as I followed behind with my camera!













Since there were signs stating that we were not allowed to feed the water foul, Elise did not wish to waste, and took to eating it herself. Then she followed up by throwing large rocks into the water with great enthusiasm.





Josiah seized another opportunity to play a little bit more baseball....he has a great lefty pitch!



love to all, the z's