SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

At Home???

I had thought it would be good to be back in town so that we could be home and get "caught up" around the house. I have since realized the malady in this thinking, one must truly be home to do things to affect the house in a positive way! It seems to me there are unfinished tasks lying around the entire home. So much to do, and truthfully so little time before we leave once more...this time for an extended trip! (Hopefully the persons staying at our house will make the improvements!) Yet, for you, dear readers, I will procrastinate once more and spend my hours frivolously blogging so that you may have updated pictures of our adventures.
We went as a family to see the musical play Peter Pan. Both of the children were enthralled! Josiah thought he would be an Indian, and Grandma would be Wendy so she could fly!

We finally made it to the Seminary family picnic that occurs every Friday night. I took a few shots there of friends, and of course our favorite beautiful girl from Guatemala, Isabelle. If all the babies are as sweet and endearing as this one, it will be hard not to adopt one while we are there!

Other exciting news....Josiah and Elise were both entered into a drawing for their summer reading program. They each won a pair of Cardinals tickets! I am sure there will be more pictures when that event occurs!