SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The 10th Reunion



Well, I must say that the AAHS class reunion was a blast! I was reminded once more of all the great friends God has given me through the years. It was so exciting to see everyone, to laugh, to re-call, and to make fun of each other! To all of you that didn't come, we missed you. Hope you will make it next time. As for pictures, I onlyhave one! My camera that I had the film on zapped our computer, and lost all of the pictures along with it. I guess that is what you get for having a full MB of photos to download! Here is the one from my mom's camera. Melinda, thanks for compiling all the other pics. Love to all, Amy