SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's About Time!!

Ok, so it has been a while....a long while since I have blogged at all. Sorry fan club (or SabMad) for this lack in time and fulfillment of expectations, but we are ready to go, at least today! I have 26 minutes and counting before the children are allowed out of their playroom/bedroom for the day! I am going to post our favorite pics from the last 2 or so months of absence. Love to all, Amy




In the last few days of being in Colorado, we spent time with the Brossetts. We had a blast with the kids, ate a huge Fondue House style dinner, and Elise especially enjoyed dessert.



We also made sure to take the children to the Air Force Academy and saw the monumental chapel where Michael and I shared our first kiss as man and wife!





On our way home we visited the Strahm Family, Micheal's cousins whom own a dairy farm! We actually saw one calf moments after it was born, and the following morning we got to help feed some that were just days old! Josiah loved it, Elise didn't like the mud, and Micheal as always was the clean-up guy for another one of my proposed "experiences." Josiah also named 3 of the boy calves. His choices were Josiah, Joseph, and Joe.



On coming back to the sem, we encountered the Family Park day. This has to be one of my favorite events of the year as the children have a blast. It was really well done this year. Elise liked the small pool and played in the water the whole time, Josiah preferred the fire engine's spray of water! A good day to be a PK in training.
Another exciting event in our lives was going to the Cardinals Baseball game. Granted they did not have the season that they had last year, but we had a blast and stayed to see the last pitch! The kids had both won 2 tickets to the game through a summer reading program, they were both so proud to "take us out to the ballgame." It was an evening game, which is just magical under those lights. While the kids and Michael were searching for the mascot, I got to see a home run to which they set of a series of fireworks! It was a fantastic night.



Lastly, though out of order, I will include our Halloween picture. We went as the characters from Shrek. Josiah was the knight, Elise a Pink Dragon, I was Fiona, Biscuit was Donkey and I hope that you can tell who Michael is! He modernized the character by adding the blackberry to the waistline!