SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Elise!

My Sweet Elise is 4 today! This shouldn't feel like such the shock that it is, especially since we talked about 100 times yesterday about it being her last day of "3"......and that we heard her singing for about an hour after she went to bed, "I am four tomorrow, tomorrow I am four....four, four, four, four, tomorrow I am four.:) So here are a few shots of our four year old over the last few months:

On her new bike and ready to go!


For a Daddy/Daughter date, she and Michael went golfing. They both enjoyed it, but she was ready to come home after the 8th hole. (It is the hole in the picture, as well as the one in our back yard!)






Her birthday party is this weekend, so more photos to come from that! Love to all,