SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Twelve Dancing Princesses Pool Party

We all had a wonderful time at Elise's birthday party.




She said the best part was opening presents...that would have been my answer if I was her! She got some really fun things this year from family and friends. Each item was perfectly girly: ballet clothes, Barbie, surfer clothes, ponies, movies and money to go shopping..... what could be more fun for a four year old??


She also enjoyed playing follow the leader in the pool, even though Josiah was the only one following.




I made her little ballet slipper pinata, and the kids enjoyed beating it up.


On Sunday I took her shopping and her selections were Barbie Diamond Castle (because it sings), pink jumbo marshmallows and an electric Hello Kitty toothbrush.

I enjoy this little girl so much!



Titus enjoyed time with Daddy.




Lastly, Josiah took this of the little guy and I...he is 2 1/2 months already!