SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Monday, March 30, 2009

Time for Titus

We have taken a few shots of our little one, he remains a wonderful little boy. Just last night he started to army crawl across the floor. I had liked that he was only going side to side, but now he has mastered all directions, he is only inhibited by speed, but I am quite sure that will follow shortly.


Titus and Papa...he would watch wherever Papa was.


Big kid sitting up, singing, and using his toys like a microphone:)



Baby and Mimi...quite the snugglebug.

Elise and Titus as he begins to crawl.

Grandpa and Titus with their hats.

Grandma and Titus smiling.




Grandparents and Grandbabies
Sleepy time clothes.


Peek a boo, Titus' new tunnel toy.

After a dinner of apples and peas, we went to change a diaper and found this!
Hope you enjoyed our sweet little guy!