SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Old McDonald Had a Farm....

We had a delightful time today out in the country! Truly, I could picture myself living off the land in this manor for a while....maybe after we move out of the depths of the city! Here are some fun shots of the kids (none of which are goats) and the animals we enjoyed. Have I mentioned I love homeschooling?

The farm had quite a few baby lambs, some just a few days old. The children gave them some alfalfa pellets.







They also got to hold a few of the angora bunnies.




Here is an egg that a chicken just left behind, and a stray feather too!



My HOT husband and our baby boy. Titus adjusted well to his baby backpack, so much in fact, that he fell asleep fairly quickly!


A few more animal shots:




They also had a garden in which the children picked lettuce, spinach, and a few radishes.





It was quite the educational day for all of us! We even got to enjoy a fresh picked salad for dinner tonight.

Psalm 85:12 "The LORD will indeed give what is good, and ou land will yield its harvest.