SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Earth Day!

This year we decided to celebrate Earth Day in town at the Art Museum. The city had a festival of fun for the children to do all sort of crafts and projects. This is definitely my kind of party! Josiah's turn to use the camera, he wanted to show Mimi my new haircut.

Titus is ready for a day in the sun, sporting his new sun hat:

At the party, one of the stations hosted other people's "trash", and you were to find creative ways to re-use the items. (I have tried to convince Michael that dumpster diving is en vogue a long time ago, but I don't think that his mind has been changed yet!)
The group gets ready to create:


Elise begins with plastic tubes and foam stars:

And yields a bouquet of flowers!
Titus uses the same plastic tubes and simply makes himself a teething toy:



Josiah's turned into warfare, a nice bow that shoots plastic bullets:


After 'flirting' with strangers and repetitively dropping/throwing the new sun hat, our little one finally rests...mom put sunhat back on!

It was a good day, enjoying the earth that resounds in praise!