SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Sunday, November 1, 2009

September Slides By...


September starts with a birthday at our house, and for our only daughter to turn 5, just seemed too soon. Here are the cakes I made per her direction.


The second is the barbie silhouette. She had a purse pinata, and many friends from around the campus came to take part with us....I don't know where those photos got to...???



Off to school again!



All ready to go to a wedding, the children line up for a photo...before getting too dirty.




Outside of the church, our family gathered for a quick picture. It turned out really well, however Elise was mid-sneeze!



What a lovely bride! Miss Allison is a good family friend and favorite babysitter for the kids. Justin, you know you are blessed.



Josiah delighted in the mashed sweet potatoes served with all the toppings, and presented in a martini glass.



Josiah, Elise and Eden enjoyed playing together. Eden was the flower girl. The kids usually try to set up a play date with her whenever they come to visit Grandma.


Another typical day at school, here we are studying what makes a portrait. The assignment was to create a person with their lunch items. Turned out cute...and tasty. Josiah likes the realistic....and quantity!





I like the eyebrows on this one.



Going for the full view, Peter adds some string bean legs and spaghetti arms to his masterpiece.


Field Day! I can't believe it is already that time of year! This is the family event that kicks off the school year. It is one of my favorites as it has something fun for everyone involved. Elise loves getting her face painted.


Josiah and Michael lend a hand with the slack lining game, it is to help people learn balance.



Titus was more than satisfied with his ice pop.



My kids celebrate at the sight of a package. Thanks Mary Jo for the fun shirts.


October, here we come!