SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Friday, July 9, 2010

Four Bears, Fourth of July

While enjoying making cupcakes for Titus' second birthday, Mimi discovered a little family of bears in the backyard. The mama bear is two years old, from a bear that had triplets. She herself then had triplets, which you see below. They were so cute, toddling around the yard. A couple times one would fall and startle the other two up the closest tree. I had never seen so much. The new mommy just hung around and kept an ear out for their safety. When she heard me open the screen door to get these shots, she stood on her hind legs and looked at me as if to remind me they were not teddy bears. Point taken!



That is not a rock, but the momma. She is a cinnamon color compared to the little black cubs.






Also thought I would include our fourth of July family picture. This was shot at the infamous Broadmoor Hotel.



Here is Jude dressed in red, white and blue. Look how bright his little eyes have become!