SENT ON A MISSION

Then I heard the Voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said,"Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A little of this and that and Nathan's Wedding

My nights have been filled with sleep lately as Jude has made a new discovery....his thumb! Yes, I know it is not good if they are thumb suckers for years on end, but I am sure thankful to end the frantic midnight search for the binky!



Elise and Jude hanging out at the Grandparent's pad.



Before leaving for the wedding in Texas, Titus and I made coffee cake to bring along. Josiah was the photographer for this one.




Grandma and Grandpa treated us to our first ever Branson Show. Yakov Shmirnoff's Russian Circus. We loved the slinky woman, the ballerina, the dancing poodles and the fire woman.




When we arrived in Texas, these flowers were on the bedroom vanity. They were an amazing array of flowers put together by my cousin on Michael's request for our anniversary. I got to smell the sweet aroma of flowers every time I walked into the room...thanks husband on 9 years!



A better photo of the flowers:



In Texas, we were invited to a brunch to meet the bride's family. It was a good time to talk and get to know them. Here, the little girls ate at one table.

The big girls were all at another.

It was a joy to see Gramma holding baby Jude and enjoying him. They both lit up for the other as many smiles were shared.


On the day of the wedding, it was a glamour spa in the house. The girls had their hair in curlers, thanks to Vicki, pedicures and manicures followed.


Here is Vicki, the manager of the salon, with two of the three primping princesses.



The end results: One cute little girl! Here she poses as 'The Three Musketeer Barbie'.


My four sweet kiddos before we leave for the wedding, and cousin Peter.



Playing outside the church, the cousins found something in the dirt.


It must have been really sunny, but they still obliged me this picture!



In the church right before the wedding we met up with Mom and Dad.




Jude with Cousin Heather.




Father of the Groom, Gramma and Grandpa Art after the wedding.


All the great-grand children of my Gramma (with exception to Thaley and Eric Jr.) in one shot, needless to say, they are not all looking at the same time!


Elise and Kaitlyn at the church, lovely hair!



Cousin Madilyn joins the two girls.


Thought this was cute, little Shay checking out all of Sara's jewels.

The good looking groom, my Cuz, Nathan.

Congrats to Nathan and Joy! We are blessed to have her join our family, and had a great time celebrating with them. Now we are in the countdown to the next family wedding....a few more weeks and then we will be in Michigan together!